We all aware of Facebook Messenger Chat head feature and almost everyone lovesit though it is not available in ios version of Facebook.It works on any platform such as Blackberry, iPhone, Nokia, Android.What about if you get same chat head feature in WhatsApp also.Isn’t interesting !! Yeah, now you can easily enable Chat head feature in WhatsApp without root and runs on any Android device.
So the main question ishow to activate WhatsApp Chat heador how to get it.
So the answer is withDashdow WhatsApp apkapp you can get an application that shows you unread WhatApp messages in a Chathead on the screen like FB Messenger does. Also, on the lock screen, you can now directly see who has written to you and especially what.
– Shows messages from contacts in balls – Click on ball opens a dialog with message content – Click on dialog opens the What App conversation – Dialog opens automatically on new messages – Remove balls with the trash – Lockscreen visible
For devices with Android 4.3 or higher, we use the access notification service which you have to activate. Devices with 4.0 KitKat, lollipop & marshmallow will have to enable the accessibility service in the system.
#How To Enable WhatsApp Chat Heads
1. Download and Install the Dashdow application from here below.
2. Open the application and allow the app Notification Access.
3. Now allow the application permission given in below screenshot.
4. Now you will see Access Success and now just click on OK.
5. Whenever you will receive a message on WhatsApp chat heads will appear.
This was the application from which you caneasily enable WhatsApp chat heads so keep visiting for more tricks and hack of WhatsApp.
Basically, I am an Android Fan and Tech Enthusiast. So, that made me start this blog where I share various things about latest Android Technology and gadgets info including various tips & tricks that are not aware of the people. So, stay tuned to my site for latest updates.