1. First is the fingerprint sensor.
2. Second is the 3 GB of RAM for multitasking.
3. Third is the 13-megapixel camera sensor.
4. Next advantage is the 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek chipset.
5. Five finger point multi-touch display panel.
6. Dual SIM with 4G LTE as dual standby.
7. Another advantage is that the operating system is upgradable to the latest version of Android v6.0 Marshmallow.
8. A Very nice texture of the back shell for gripping.
9. And finally, the last Coolpad Note 3 Lite advantages is that it has all the important sensors like ambient light, accelerometer, proximity and magnetometer or also known as the compass.
7 Coolpad Note 3 Lite Disadvantages:
1. The first cons are that lots of bloatware or unnecessary apps were pre-installed with the phone which is the major Coolpad Note 3 Lite Problems.
2. Next disadvantage is the camera performance in low light is very poor. It produces a jelly-like effect especially in artificial light or indoor lighting.
3. Another disadvantage is that the display is not clearly visible under direct sunlight even if you increase the brightness to the maximum level.
3. Additional problem is that the shutter speed of the primary 13-megapixel camera is quite slow which is another cons.
4. Next cons is the absence of a fast battery charging technology. Now many of you might not agree with me, but let me explain. What is the benefit of having a fingerprint sensor when it is not 100% secured when compared to a pin code. For example, your friend can unlock the phone while you are asleep as it only needs your finger. My point is, it is better to have a fast charging technology than a useless fingerprint sensor on a smartphone.
5. Another Coolpad Note 3 Lite problem is that the 5-inch display is not so sharp like any other 720p panel.
6. Low battery capacity with only 2500 mAh.
7. And finally, the last Coolpad Note 3 Lite disadvantages is that the navigational touch buttons are not backlit.
My Verdict: Loaded with heavy specs but of low quality. If you are looking for an alternative recommendation then follow the image below by clicking on it.